https://www.plazadetoroslamalagueta.com (hereinafter, the Web) is a website owned by Toroshopping, S.L., hereinafter THE OWNER, with CIF/NIF nº: B92950146 and registered office at: Centro Melior Vasari. Urbanización La Alzambra, 3, Local 1, C.P. 29660 – Marbella (Málaga).
The access, reproduction and use of the services of the Web requires the prior acceptance of the Conditions of Use in force at any time; THE OWNER reserves the right to modify these Conditions when it deems appropriate, by publishing the new text on the Web. It is the responsibility of the user to know the Conditions of Use before accessing the products and services of the Web; in case of not being in accordance with
If you do not agree with them, please refrain from using it.
The Web is a work composed of various integrated and inseparable elements (text, illustrations, photographs, animated images, videos, computer programs, including html codes of the website, etc.), whose Intellectual Property belongs to THE OWNER, except for those materials obtained under license from third parties.
THE OWNER and its licensors retain at all times the Intellectual Property on the Web and on the different elements that compose it, individually considered, in all the copies that are made (whatever the support to which they are incorporated), granting on them only the rights of use that are described below. Any right not expressly granted is reserved.
In addition to the above, THE OWNER is responsible for the selection, design of the structure and layout of the contents of the Web, as well as who has taken the initiative and assumed the risk of making substantial investments aimed at obtaining, digitization and presentation of the same, corresponding to him, therefore, the protection that Article 12 and Title VIII of Book II of the Intellectual Property Law may grant on the website, considered as a database.
THE OWNER is also the sole owner of the design and graphic image of the Web, reserving the relevant legal actions that may correspond against persons who make imitations or unfair uses of it.
WEB CONTENT AND DOWNLOADS. PERMITTED AND PROHIBITED USES.
It is allowed:
– Browsing the Web, that is, accessing and viewing it on a device, being authorized any temporary or accessory reproduction, provided that the same is not voluntary and is an integral and essential part of the technological process of transmission. The navigation through certain sections of the Web requires prior registration.
– To benefit (prior registration), of the services and advantages provided by THE OWNER through the Web to its users, under the conditions that are expressly stated in the different sections.
It is strictly forbidden:
– Any operations with respect to the Web, its contents, downloaded products and copies of all of them that are contrary to the Law, good customs and good faith.
– Any use outside the personal and private sphere, especially those with commercial or professional purposes, including the sending of advertising or messages and the collection and processing of third party data.
– Any type of extraction, public communication and/or transmission, in whole or in part, by any means, outside the private sphere of permitted use and, especially, its incorporation into any other work, including web pages, collections or databases. Exceptions to this prohibition are the publication in the media of materials that can be downloaded from the Press Room section.
– The removal, concealment or falsification of the notices and warnings about the Intellectual or Industrial Property of the Web or any of the products provided through the same.
– The operations and activities expressly prohibited in any other sections of these General Conditions and, in general, any that may harm the normal operation of the Web, other users or any third party.
LINKS TO THE WEBSITE
– It is authorized the establishment of links and hyperlinks to the Web from other pages or websites, provided that they are not done in a way that harms the public image and brand of the OWNER, the Web or any of the persons and products referred to therein. In the establishment of links to the Web is expressly prohibited the use of techniques that imply confusion about the identity and ownership of the contents, such as framing or other.
– It is forbidden to establish links from pages or websites whose contents promote or advocate, directly or indirectly, any kind of violence, discrimination, pornography or illegal activity. Likewise, the establishment of links for commercial purposes is expressly prohibited.
In the creation of links is expressly prohibited the use of elements extracted from the Web, without the express prior consent of the OWNER. In no case it can be understood that the links to the Web from pages of the Web are for commercial purposes.
CONTENTS AND USER BEHAVIOR
As a customer or user of the Web, you agree to make appropriate use of the content and services offered through the same and not to use them for:
– Incur in illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities.
– Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic or pornographic nature, which advocates terrorism or violates human rights.
– Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of the OWNER, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
– Disseminate content that undermines the image and reputation of the OWNER or third parties.
– Violate the rights of intellectual property, industrial, image, honor or others that correspond to the OWNER or third parties.
THE OWNER will have full freedom to decide whether the contributions and messages are finally published on the Web or not, being empowered to withdraw them when it deems appropriate.
The customer will be able to cancel the order without any charge and without giving any reason, having to contact as soon as possible with customer service in the telephone: +34 679583536, or through the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the order has not left our warehouses, we will cancel it without problem, but if the order is already on its way, we will have to wait to receive it back and once the reception of the order is confirmed, the amount of the product will be refunded minus the shipping costs and the refund will be carried in the same form of payment used in the purchase.
In the case of ticket sales, please consult our cancellation conditions.
THE OWNER reserves the right to make, without notice, any modifications it deems appropriate on the Web, may change, delete or add content and services provided through the same, as the way in which they are presented or located.
Although THE OWNER will make its best efforts to keep updated and error-free information contained on the Web does not guarantee its accuracy and updating. Nor is guaranteed the achievement of any specific result or purpose, so that access and use of the Web, is the sole responsibility of users and customers.
EXTRAJUDICIAL RESOLUTION OF CONFLICTS
Likewise, under the terms set out in Article 14 of EU Regulation 524/2013, on the resolution of consumer disputes, a direct link to the online dispute resolution platform is provided:
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
For any controversy or dispute that may arise, arising from these terms or conditions, Spanish Law shall be applicable. The resolution of legal disputes shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the domicile of the user or customer.