https://www.plazadetoroslamalagueta.com (hereinafter, the Web) is a website owned by Toroshopping, S.L., hereinafter THE OWNER, with CIF/NIF nº: B92950146 and registered office at: Centro Melior Vasari. Urbanización La Alzambra, 3, Local 1, C.P. 29660 – Marbella (Málaga).
Access, reproduction and use of the services of the Web requires prior acceptance of the Conditions of Use in force at all times; THE OWNER reserves the right to modify these Conditions when it deems appropriate, by publishing the new text on the Web.It is the responsibility of the user to know the Conditions of Use before accessing the products and services of the Web; in case of not being in accordance with
If you do not agree with them, please refrain from using it.
The Website is a work composed of various integrated and inseparable elements (text, illustrations, photographs, animated images, videos, computer programs, including html codes of the website, etc.), whose Intellectual Property belongs to THE OWNER, except for those materials obtained under license from third parties.
THE OWNER and its licensors retain at all times the Intellectual Property on the Website and on the different elements that compose it, individually considered, in all copies that are made (whatever the medium in which they are incorporated), granting them only the rights of use described below. Any right not expressly granted is understood to be reserved.
In addition to the above, THE OWNER is responsible for the selection, design of the structure and layout of the contents of the Website, as well as the one who has taken the initiative and assumed the risk of making the substantial investments aimed at obtaining, digitising and presenting the same, corresponding to him, therefore, the protection that Article 12 and Title VIII of Book II of the Intellectual Property Law may grant on the website, considered as a database.
THE OWNER is also the sole owner of the design and graphic image of the Web, reserving the pertinent legal actions that may correspond to him against persons who carry out imitations or unfair uses of the same.
WEB CONTENT AND DOWNLOADS. PERMITTED AND PROHIBITED USES.
It is permitted:
– Browsing the Web, that is to say, accessing and viewing it on a device, with any temporary or accessory reproduction being authorised, provided that this is not voluntary and forms an integral and essential part of the technological process of transmission. Browsing certain sections of the Website requires prior registration.
– To benefit (prior registration), of the services and advantages provided by THE OWNER through the Website to its users, under the conditions expressly indicated in the different sections.
It is strictly forbidden:
– Any operations with respect to the Web, its contents, downloaded products and copies of all of them that are contrary to the Law, good customs and good faith.
– Any use outside the personal and private sphere, especially those for commercial or professional purposes, including the sending of advertising or messages and the collection and processing of third party data.
– Any type of extraction, public communication and/or transmission, in whole or in part, by any means, outside the private sphere of permitted use and, in particular, their incorporation into any other work, including websites, collections or databases. Exceptions to this prohibition are the publication in the media of downloadable materials from the Press Room section.
– The removal, concealment or falsification of the notices and warnings on the Intellectual or Industrial Property of the Website or of any of the products provided through the same.
– The operations and activities expressly prohibited in any other sections of these General Conditions and, in general, any that may harm the normal operation of the Website, other users or any third party.
LINKS TO THE WEBSITE
– The establishment of links and hyperlinks to the Web from other pages or websites is authorised, provided that they are not made in a way that damages the public and brand image of THE OWNER, of the Web or of any of the persons and products referred to therein. In the establishment of links to the Website, the use of techniques that imply confusion about the identity and ownership of the contents, such as framing or others, is expressly prohibited.
– It is forbidden to establish links from pages or websites whose contents promote or advocate, directly or indirectly, any kind of violence, discrimination, pornography or illegal activity. Likewise, the establishment of links for commercial purposes is expressly prohibited.
In the creation of links is expressly prohibited the use of elements extracted from the Web, without the express prior consent of the OWNER. In no case may it be understood that links to the Web from pages or websites of third parties imply relations of THE OWNER with the owners of these, nor imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of THE OWNER on them, so THE OWNER shall not be liable in any way with respect to their content and legality.
CONTENT AND USER BEHAVIOUR
As a customer or user of the Web, you agree to make appropriate use of the content and services offered through the same and not to use them for:
– Engage in activities that are illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
– Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic or terrorist nature or that violates human rights.
– Causing damage to the physical and logical systems of the OWNER, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
– Disseminate content that is detrimental to the image and reputation of the OWNER or third parties.
– Violate the rights of intellectual property, industrial, image, honour or others that correspond to the OWNER or third parties.
THE OWNER will have full freedom to decide whether the contributions and messages are finally published on the Web or not, being empowered to withdraw them when it deems appropriate.
TICKET PRICES AND AVAILABILITY.
Ticket prices vary according to the type of show (novillada, rejones or bullfight) and the location of the seats (sun, shade, sun and shade and row).
For the management of these tickets, an extra cost is added to the price of the tickets, including VAT.
The sale of tickets is firm and does not allow cancellations by the User for any reason whatsoever.
The prices and availability of the tickets are valid and guaranteed until the tickets are sold out. Typographical errors or any price changes made by the company organising the bullfighting event and managing the bullring (hereinafter “the Organiser”) are excluded. In the latter case, the User must address any claim to the latter.
Reservations will be dealt with in order of receipt. We will always try to assign consecutive seats, and will contact the customer to inform him/her of any problems in this respect (which may arise in the case of a large number of tickets being sold) and will then offer alternative tickets (for example for another area, or in two rows, etc.). However, we cannot guarantee the User the availability of consecutive seats, especially in the case of purchases of more than 4 seats. If a reallocation is not possible, the tickets are deemed to have been firmly purchased by the User.
In the event that the User has purchased a ticket when the seats are sold out, the amount paid by the User will be refunded within five (5) days from the day on which this circumstance is communicated. The User expressly acknowledges that he/she shall not be entitled to any additional reimbursement by way of compensation or similar.
We do not offer or manage bookings with special discounts, such as groups, pensioners, young people, people with disabilities, the price being the only price for adults.
From the date of issue of numbered seats, 4th August, all types of tickets will be open for sale.
The User purchases the ticket from the Organiser, which will be sent by email in pdf format at the beginning of August.
METHODS OF PURCHASE
The User can choose between the following 100% secure payment options:
By card (VISA, MASTERCARD, etc.) through Stripe. The system will ask the User for the card number, the expiry date and the CCV (3 digits on the back of the card). Your bank will probably also send you a special code to confirm your online purchase.
By Paypal if you have an account on this platform.
The refund of the amount of the tickets purchased is not permitted. The impossibility of attending a performance or any error made by the User when making the purchase will not be valid reasons for refunding the amount paid.
As an official point of sale, the tickets offered for sale are issued directly by the management company of the Bullring of Malaga (that is to say, by the Organiser). The User receives the official ticket from the company by email in pdf format.
In the event of changes occurring after the purchase of the tickets, such as (by way of example only): change of date, time, line-up, substitutions, cancellations and/or any other event. The User expressly acknowledges that any claim must be lodged directly with the Organiser.
Any refund shall be subject to the conditions of the Organiser and to the provisions of the legislation in force, being in any case subject to having the official ticket, complete, intact and not manipulated or damaged.
The refund of the ticket in the event of suspension, postponement or modification, will begin and end when indicated by the Organiser at the official box office of the organising company and in accordance with the conditions indicated on the back of each official ticket.
If the show is suspended once it has started, for reasons not attributable to the Organiser or due to bad weather, after the first bull has been brought into the ring, the User will not be entitled to any refund.
Only when the Organiser expressly orders the return of the tickets, the ticket price can be refunded (but not the administration fees). Such cancellations usually occur in cases such as cancellations and date changes.
RIGHT OF ADMISSION
The Organiser reserves the right of admission and may search the public at the entrance to the bullring. Entrance is not permitted with any object that may be considered dangerous. Entrance with food and drink is not normally permitted.
It is the Organisers’ responsibility to allow entry to the bullfight once it has begun, as well as to allow entry to and exit from the bullring during the bullfight.
Any complaint about the performance, suspension, modification or cancellation of the show must be addressed to the Organiser, and the User must keep the ticket for presentation.
Any complaint made by the User shall be made directly to the Organiser. The User is reminded that the responsibility for the event rests solely with the Organiser.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION.
These Conditions of Purchase are governed by Spanish law. The parties submit to the courts and tribunals of the User’s domicile for the resolution of conflicts and renounce any other jurisdiction, in accordance with the provisions of current legislation. When Users are domiciled outside Spanish territory, the provisions of the applicable legal regulations on competent jurisdiction shall apply, failing which the parties shall submit to the courts and tribunals of the capital city of Madrid.
THE OWNER reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate on the Web, may change, delete or add content and services provided through the same, and the way in which they are presented or located.
Although THE OWNER will make its best efforts to keep the information contained on the Website updated and free of errors, it does not offer any guarantee as to its accuracy and up-to-dateness. Nor is it guaranteed to obtain any specific result or purpose, so that access to and use of the Web, is the sole responsibility of users and customers.
THE OWNER will pursue the breach of these Conditions of Use, as well as any improper use of the Web or its contents, infringements of the rights that correspond to it or its licensors, especially those of Intellectual and Industrial Property, exercising all actions, civil and criminal, which may correspond to him in Law.
EXTRAJUDICIAL RESOLUTION OF CONFLICTS
Likewise, under the terms set out in Article 14 of EU Regulation 524/2013 on the resolution of consumer disputes, a direct link is provided to the online dispute resolution platform:
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
For any controversy or dispute that may arise, arising from these terms or conditions, Spanish law shall apply. The resolution of legal disputes shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the domicile of the user or customer.
You can contact us through the chat on the website, or via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will respond as soon as possible to your queries.